ACA Victoria is a membership based organisation that supports privately owned Long Day Care Centres. Membership of ACA Victoria is about producing high quality outcomes across the Early Childhood Education and Care sector. The quality and breadth of our work reflects the dedication and commitment of our Executive Team and Staff. Our mission is to be member focused and serve all members by:
• Providing leadership in Early Childhood Education and Care
• Providing members timely, accurate information on industry trends, research and training
• Facilitating comprehensive high quality professional development opportunities
• Developing supplier relationships to enhance cost effective delivery of service for members
• Creating sector partnerships to facilitate positive lobbying and advocacy outcomes
• Representing Members at all levels of Government via the Australian Childcare Alliance
• Having a presence at relevant projects, working groups, industrial matters and in the media.
Our vision is to ensure equity within the Early Childhood Education and Care sector by representing members, keeping members well informed and supporting them to provide the highest quality care for their families.